So this is week 1 day 2 of a capital raise for BULK — everything you need in bulk . This should be simple right?
Here’s the progress so far:
Contacted the following investors:
Advantage Capital Agribusiness Partners, LP – Had a good conversation with Damon, on the other note when I emailed one of the other partners – Keith Freedman – I was blocked . See the image below, not sure what I did wrong or if there’s an etiquette I failed to follow, or if was some automated block.
- Azalea Capital RBIC Fund, L.P. – Sent Bent Wallace a deck and then followed up with a voicemail.
- Blue Highway Growth Capital, LLC. – Karin got back to me asap, and we have a call setup for Friday.
- Innova Ag Innovation Fund IV. LP – Nate emailed back, our business isn’t in their investment criteria, but I appreciated the fact that I had a response.
- Lewis & Clark RBIC Fund II, LP – Tried to reach out to David on linkd, we will see if I can setup a phone call.
- Meritus Ventures, L.P. – emailed Grady , this fund looks like its out of the target, but you never know who it could be passed to
- Midwest Growth Partners II, L.P. – have a call setup with John
- 2x Partners – emailed Andy – have chatted with him in the past, lets see what he has to say.
- 301inc – this is the capital arm of General Mills, but was told they are being dissolved.